Processing & Shipping
Our standard processing time is 1-3 business days (that is, Monday through Friday 10am to 4pm EST). Processing times are NOT included in the delivery time. Please plan accordingly.
We do not process on the weekends and holidays. Processing & shipping times may be extended during sales and/or special events. We do not ship same day. We will let you know if any circumstances arise that would delay your order. If an order is placed on Saturday/Sunday/Monday, it will be begin the packing and shipping process on Tuesday.
We are located and shipping from Toronto, Canada. There may be postal delays, customs delays, or duty fees associated with your purchase, but don’t hold that against us, because we’re on your side. We want you to get your package as soon as possible!
Free Shipping on all Canadian orders over $60!
Flat Rate Shipping of $6.00 for orders under $60 with a flat rate of $8.00 for signature required.
Free Shipping on all U.S. orders over $60!
$7 Flat rate shipping in the USA
Free Shipping on all UK and France orders over $100
$25 Flat Rate Shipping on orders under $100
Here’s an approximate delivery schedule TORONTO, CANADA
Xpresspost - 1-2 business days.(tracking & signature included*)
To USA (class is based on weight of your order)
USPS First Class via Courier & USPS- 3-5 business days (tracking included)
USPS Priority via Courier & USPS- 2-5 business days (tracking included)
To UK and France
Delivery can take 6 - 15 business days
A Partial List of Things We’re Not Responsible For:
- Once the Post Office accepts the shipment, it’s out of our hands. We are not responsible for late deliveries, customs delays, lost or stolen items, etc.
- Special notes about mail delivery placed in the notes section will not be seen on the shipping label. If you have special instructions, please contact your post office or mail person directly. We are not responsible for mis-deliveries.
- We are also not responsible for customs charges nor will we issue refunds due to said customs charges. These fees, which are mostly affect customers in Europe - especially the UK & Australia,(we feel your pain in Canada!) are a responsibility of the receiver.
- International customers, especially the UK, you may be subject to customs and duty. That is your sole responsibility as it is a government fee. We have nothing to do with these fees.
- If you decide that you do not want to pay the customs and/or duty due and your package is returned to us, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Although we try to get your order to you as fast as human possible, please don’t order products 2 days before you need it! International customers it's always best to give yourself at least a 2 week cushion before you need it to avoid any unforeseen circumstances (customs delays, etc.) that may delay delivery.
What credit cards do you accept online?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes! Simply choose PayPal Express at checkout.
I made a mistake on my order, can it be changed?
Contact us immediately if you have made a mistake at email@example.com. Once your order has been shipped it is not possible to make changes to it.
Can I track my shipment?
All orders will include a tracking number. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number when your package is dispatched.
How do I ensure my products don't freeze during shipment?
November-April it's a good idea to select shipping with signature required to ensure the products won't be left out in the cold.
What if my package never arrives?
If your order does not arrive within 14(CAD)/30(US/INTL) days (after receiving your tracking number - if applicable), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Can I use more than one discount code at checkout?
No, discounts cannot be combined on a purchase.
I missed the sale but would like to apply the discount to my order, is this possible?
Unfortunately we don't honour sale discounts retroactively. We generally follow the major North American sales and will sometimes hint at sales on Instagram so be sure to follow us! We love surprises and hope you do too!